Thursday, June 4, 2009

Congrats!!

I know I've exceeded the proper number of posts for today, but I just found out that the deal of one of my two crit partners has been made public and I have to shout out to her!

CONGRATS !!!!

Lexa Hillyer at Razorbill acquired the debut novel FE by Brenna Yovanoff at auction during BEA. The book tells the story of Malcolm Doyle, who seems like everyone else in his perfect little town, but he has a secret: he is a Replacement, left in the crib of a human baby 16 years ago. Now the dark side wants him back and he must decide where he really belongs. Pub date is fall 2010. Sarah Davies of the Greenhouse Literary.


I've read that.

:)

Now, I promise no more posts until I'm in Savannah! You guys are all following our adventures on Twitter, right? twitter.com/gothicgirls?

1 comment:

Creative A said...

Congrats for your friend! That book sounds awesome :O Now I have to actually wait for it to come out...darn.

I hope this isn't too forward, but could I interview you on my blog? (I would have e-mailed except I couldn't find your contact info anywhere.) I've been excited about your book since before it was on Amazon, and I would absolutely love to interview you.
My blog is: headdeskforwriters.blogspot.com
And my e-mail is: headdeskforwriters@gmal.com

Please contact me if you're at all interested :)

-Mandy

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...