Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fly By Maggie Sighting

Okay, I'm home! Well, technically I was back this morning from the awesome (and trust me, it was awesome) Gothic Girls retreat in Savannah, but due to crap weather in Atlanta and Fate's desire to play make believe with airplanes, I didn't get back to my house until 2 a.m. (it was supposed to be 4 p.m. originally, lest you think I just have really horrible taste in flight times).

Anyway, end result is that I am far too tired to be entertaining, so the full run down and further public appearances of my prose are just going to have to wait until tomorrow. Until then, I will leave you with a photo of us in one of Savannah's many gorgeous squares. Until later, peeps!

Left to right (standing): Maggie Stiefvater (LAMENT), Brenna Yovanoff (FE), Heidi Kling (SEA), Jackson Pearce (AS YOU WISH), Jackie Dolamore (MAGIC UNDER GLASS), Dawn Metcalf (SKIN & BONES), Carrie Ryan (FOREST OF HANDS AND TEETH). (sitting) Tessa Gratton (AWESOMESAUCE*), Linda Joy Singleton (DEAD GIRL WALKING).

GothicGirls

*where awesomesauce = just signed with agent.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...