Thursday, June 4, 2009

Win Shivers! Tell me why I wore that shirt!

Just a pile of links here, for folks interested in winning SHIVERs. And also for those needing a kick in the pants to finish drafts.

Also, photos of me smiling like an idiot and signing BALLAD. That expression you see is a delicate combination of slap happiness and giddiness. Are they the same thing?

So. Contests. Lenore is giving away a signed copy of SHIVER, CATCHING FIRE (which I just read and it's so worth it), and LIAR (which I want very badly) here.

Laura is giving away two copies of SHIVER here.

And The Shady Glade is giving one away here.

No BALLAD giveaways yet -- people are holding onto those suckers. ;)

And finally, Anne Marie has a finish your draft contest going on here, absolutely nothing to do with SHIVER, but fun anyway.

And a pic of me with my publicist from Flux, Marissa, who kept my head from popping off during my signing. I'm not sure what I was thinkin' with that shirt there. It looks like one of those hidden picture things where if you stare at my boobs long enough, you'll see the sphinx, or something.

7 comments:

Brooke Reviews said...

Awe shush girl! You look adorable :D

Maggie Stiefvater said...

*grin* thanks.

Senfaye said...

I neeeeeeeeeeed Ballad. :) You look so pretty Maggie! So, wish I could have gone to BEA so I could meet you!!!

Maggie Stiefvater said...

:D Thank you! I can't wait to read your review of SHIVER! (am I imagining you saying there was going to be one?)

Senfaye said...

Don;t you remember reading my review? If not here is the link: http://amazeofbooks.blogspot.com/2009/05/shiver.html

Maggie Stiefvater said...

Oh, man, senior moment! I remember!

Senfaye said...

Haha, that's ok! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...