Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Contest Winners!!!

Okay! Phew -- sorry i'm a few minutes late, guys. I started tallying the entries at 8 and didn't expect it to take so long. I put everyone's entries in a document, numbered for each entry (not each person), and when I had them all totaled up, I used a random number generator to pick the prizes in order.

First, some stats.

You guys linked SHIVER's video 297 times, resulting in 1,307 views of it since June 29th. I also drank 9 liters of sweet tea since June 29th. That stat was not entirely necessary, but was entirely true. Anyway, you guys are awesome and I'm incredibly grateful for your support!

And here, without further ado . . . the winners! Winners, please email me with the address you'd like your goodies sent to.

1. CD of music for LAMENT/ SHIVER: anai415 (LJ)
2. CD of music for LAMENT/ SHIVER: veschwab (LJ)
3. 15 minute live chat with me: inkbabies (LJ)
4. Finished copy of SHIVER: Mya at Dissecting Perfection
5. Finished copy of SHIVER: alessandra-lee (LJ)
6. ARC of SHIVER: lin17 (LJ)
7. ARC of SHIVER: MyNameIsEleni

Congrats, winners, and thank you so much to everyone else for entering and passing the word along!


Kristen said...

Congrats to all the winners! :)

bookduck said...

Congratulations to the winners!

Donna (Fantasy Dreamer) said...

Happy Reading and Listen to the winners!

Caffey said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Jazz said...

Congratulations to the winners! I hope you all enjoy your prizes.

Jessica Kennedy said...

Very cool! Congrats winners!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...