Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Giant Schedule Post

I realized that I should probably put this down somewhere. I promise tomorrow I will do more interesting posts than contests, music recommendation requests, and schedules, but for today, I finished my copyedits on BALLAD and I feel that posting this schedule is a very impressive achievement all by itself.

So:

I will be at

July:
11-13.
Chicago. ALA Annual Conference. I will be signing ARCs of BALLAD at the Flux book on the 11th at Booth #2658 from 1-2. I'll be at the Morris Award Dinner that night. The morning of the 12th, I'll be at the YALSA Coffee Klatch, then I'll be at the Scholastic Literary Brunch (with Avi. AVI. This is unreal). I'll be signing SHIVERs at the Scholastic brunch with AVI from 1:00-2:30 pm — Booth #1520. I'll be dressed in a little black dress for the Newbery Caldecott dinner that night. The 13th I'll be doing pre-pub stuff at Anderson's, and then the 14th, I'll be in Detroit doing more of the same. I will be spending the entirety of the 15th asleep.

August:
7th
. Williamsburg, VA. THE SHIVER LAUNCH! 5-7 p.m., all invited, RSVP here.
19th. Fredericksburg, VA. Teen Book Program (I typed that 'Pogrom', which would be an entirely different sort of event) at the Central Regional Rapphannock Library. Exact time to be announced; it'll be late afternoon.

September:
4-7th. Atlanta. DragonCon and Decatur Book Festival. At the same time. A literary threesome.
24-27th. St. Paul. Or. . . Minneapolis. No, I think St. Paul. Midwest Booksellers Association Conference.

October:
9-10th
. Richmond, VA. James River Writers Conference.
13th. THE BALLAD LAUNCH PARTY! WHOO!
15th-21st. UK Publicity & Scotland.

November:
5-8th.
Charlotte, NC. AASL Conference.
19-22. Philadelphia. NCTE Conference.

December
5th. Charlottesville, VA. Signing, 1-3, at Barnes & Noble. Reserve copies at the store to be sure you get one.

And woof. That's it for now.

And I'm spent.

5 comments:

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReaderGirl said...

Wow you'll be busy! ;P

Maggie Stiefvater said...

Indeed I will be!

Marie said...

No NYC dates :/

I know, you are busy, maybe next time :)

Maggie Stiefvater said...

Just came back from NYC, actually!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...