Friday, August 21, 2009

BALLAD ARC & Editor Critique Winners!

Holy smokes I always underestimate how long it takes do tabulate contest entries when you're actually being honest about it. You know what I mean? You have to count the total number of entries from both blogs and then random number generate and then count through and make sure you've gotten the right number assigned to the right person and . . .

yeah, I know. You get it.

Anyway. I have winners, and I'm delighted to announce them!


winner of a finished copy of BALLAD, to be sent when I get them: mela-lyn on LJ

winner of another finished copy of BALLAD: persianfire on LJ

winner of a frame from the animated video: Sheri Mills Cook (who posted on the LJ blog as anon but left facebook link)

winner of the editor critique from Brian Farrey of Flux: cathschaffstump on LJ

and finally, winner of the Ballad ARC:

Jessica Kennedy! (who posted here)


Congrats folks and MAN thanks for the links love -- the BALLAD video got posted in over 250 places in five days. That's . . . insane. And I appreciate it!!

E-mail me, winners, and give me your mailing addresses!

3 comments:

Jessica Kennedy said...

That's so freakin' awesome! I'm 50 pages from the end of Lament and wondering what I was going to do if I didn't like the ending w/o having Ballad in my hands!!! Now I have no worries!! :)

Woohoo! Thanks Maggie! Loving Lament and I'm sure Ballad will be superb too!

Emailing you in a minute!

Mariah said...

Congratulations to the winners!

...MY NAME IS ELENI AND I AM A BOOKAHOLIC... said...

Congrats to all the winners - you're so lucky!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...