Monday, August 24, 2009

Paper Bag Maggies & Interviews & Maggie Gets Sniffy

So, my friend Jackson Pearce, whose intensely fun AS YOU WISH comes out this fall -- well, practically this second, because I think it comes out in a few days -- anyway, she offered to interview me for my blog tour, but she wanted me to record my answers with audio. I thought this was very mystical but as Jackson does positively hilarious vlogs (also because I would do anything for Jackson, including having my cop husband hold up a bright pink poster board sign in uniform for one of her vlogs), so I did it.

And so she just posted this. And it made me laugh and then it made me sniffy. Which is really, really, really hard to do. I can't decide if I'm bitter about the sniffy or impressed that she has cracked my impenetrable shell. Anyway, here is the video.


7 comments:

ElegantSnobbery said...

:D That was awesome!

Karina@Motherhood and the Creative Life said...

That was too funny and cute! :D

Ella Press said...

Aww, how sweet of her to do this for you!
It was very fun to watch :o)

xoxo,
Ella

Jessica Kennedy said...

That was too cool! I'm sure you got sniffy! It was too sweet of a thing to do! :) She must be a great friend.

Maggie Stiefvater said...

Thank you! She is a great friend.

Christine said...

What a great video! I can totally see how it would make you laugh and sniffle at the same time. I think Jackson earns major points for that one. ;)

Maggie Stiefvater said...

I think so too, Christine!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...