Thursday, September 17, 2009

Ballad/ Shiver Contest winners!

Okay. So we had a total of 84 links/ entries -- which is pretty crazy-awesome. Thank you, guys, for getting the word out! Especially with Ballad, which doesn't haven't the collective might of a zillion ARCs like Shiver did, word of mouth is super important. So thank you.

Okay. The winners (email me with your address!)(remember this was x-posted from my LJ):

1) One signed Shiver audio book goes to froggaritaville.

2) One signed Shiver audio book goes to devon81.

3) And the mix CDs of homicidal faerie music and music written for Ballad goes to: missmagic188


Congrats to the winners. And if you didn't win, don't be sad. After I get back from Minnesota, I am having the World's Most Awesome Contest because the prize is THIS COOL.


That's all.

4 comments:

Dani. said...

Congrats to the winners!
And I'm now very curious towards your Worlds Most Awesome Contest :)

Erica said...

I'm curious about your World's Most Awesome Contest. I can't wait for your IL Signing - I hope I can get a ride there.

Ella Press said...

I'm curious too!
Congrats winners!

Jessica Kennedy said...

Congrats winners!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...