Friday, October 2, 2009

Ballad Contest, Ballad Launch in Richmond, & London Book Signing

I know I just posted. But I wanted to keep this one separate as it deals with time sensitive stuff. First of all, BALLAD is now out! That means the awesome contest that involves a critique from the Merry Sisters of Fate and all kinds of swag is fair game.

Secondly, a reminder that the Ballad launch party is in Richmond, VA at the Fountain Bookstore, on October 8th from 6:30-8:30 p.m. Not only will you have the added bonus of seeing my absolute favorite little indie bookstore (it looks just like an indie bookstore in a movie), but if you call ahead to reserve a copy of Ballad there, you'll get a signed frame from the trailer at the launch. This thing:

Their number is: (804) 788-1594.

And finally, yes, I finally have a bookstore signing for my UK trip set! I'll be at the Golden Treasury (tel: 020 8333 0167)) in London on October 15th, from 4:15-5:30. Please let them know that you're coming! I'll be bringing a couple Ballads, which aren't available in the UK, and I'll give them out to the first two people who reserve copies of Shiver at the store.

I think . . . I think that's it for now. Live long and prosper.


Jessica Kennedy said...

Awesome! Enjoy your trip to London! :)

Ella Press said...

UUU London!!!
Can I come? Pretty please?

WildIrishRose33 said...

I wish I was going to be in VA just 2 weeks early so I could come see! I used to live in Virginia, most of my family still does about an hour from Richmond. I'm going down to visit on the 20th. Just a few days too late!

Maggie Stiefvater said...

Too bad! Well, if you're wanting a signed copy, I always sign everything left over so they'll probably still have some!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...