2. In slightly less awesome news, only because the cover is the same, the Dutch edition of Shiver is now available. It's called HUIVER over there. Which I'm hoping means SHIVER in Dutch. I really have no idea. It looks suspiciously like a brand of vacuum to me, and there are no vacuums in Shiver. There is a vacuum in LINGER. There, don't say I never told you anything about what to expect in LINGER.
Does anyone have any clue what the subtitle means?
3. My short fiction involving egotistical enchanters is up at Merry Sisters of Fate. Twas written in an airport with a woman looking over my shoulder. It was eerily like sketching in public.
4. We went to see a bunch of sheep yesterday, at a Fall Fiber Festival, involving much gorgeous wool and yarn. Thing 2 pets and observes twenty different sheep and then at the end of the day, walks to twenty-first sheep and says "Can I pet your cow?"
That kid's Harvard-bound, I tell you.
5. Current musical obsession (for the past two weeks): "Patient Patient" by The Morning Benders. Sorry, no fun music video, and the sound quality is not as mind-blowing as it could be, but dude. Try not grinning while listening to this song. Go on. Try it. If you can manage, you are a heartless harpie.
6. (bonus bullet point!) THANK YOU to everyone for the congrats on the movie news! I can't even keep up with all of them. Cockles of heart = warmed.