Thursday, October 29, 2009

Three Things on a Thursday

1. If you have been hoping and praying and begging for a live chat with Maggie Stiefvater, your hopes/ prayers/ beggings have been answered by Wild Things Book Club on Goodreads -- I'm doing a chat with them tomorrow at noon, EST. That's here.

2. I know you always wanted to see footage of giant snails. So I'm hooking you up with that here. Don't say I never gave you anything.

3. I think I'm all ready for NaNo. I'm just finishing up my synopsis -- do you guys want me to talk in more detail about how I'm prepping?


Karina@Motherhood and the Creative Life said...

Yes! Talk more about how you're prepping! I'm doing some prepping of my own for NaNo.

Donna Gambale said...

I made the mistake of reading this while eating lunch. Holy crap, giant snails. Although, after the first few seconds, they're kinda cute.

Maggie Stiefvater said...

Ha! Cute in a kind of spineless way. It's the antennae.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...