Thursday, November 19, 2009

Clearly, You Need Some Cheering Up

The collective You seems a bit down today, so if You are one of these, have a feel good post.

A feel good song ("Any Fun" by Coconut Records)

A feel good short video (it is 14 minutes long, but get your boss to watch it with you and tell me you aren't smiling at the end):

A totally feel-good story about Nubs.

Another cheery song without a fun video.

And finally, a feel-good inspiration statement that's true as true: you're not somebody when you achieve your dreams, you're somebody as soon as you start to try to achieve them.

Not precisely sure why I feel compelled to post this, but I do, so here it is. My feel-good post. I'm doing something for someone today that I feel really good about doing, so maybe this is the cause of my smiley face.


Ella Press said...

that someone's very lucky to have you in his/her life.
happy thursday!

Maggie Stiefvater said...

I hope they like it! :D Thanks!

Larissa said...

I did need some cheering up, so thanks. :)

Maggie Stiefvater said...


L.J. Boldyrev said...

Thanks, especially for the inspirational quote there at the end. :)

Larissa said...

I hope you don't mind, but I posted this on my blog...:)

Maggie Stiefvater said...

I'm flattered, Larissa!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...