Friday, November 20, 2009

Five Things on a Friday: The Brownies & Cole Edition

1. I could post about something awesome before going off to NCTE, but instead, due to popular request, I am posting my Awesome Brownies That Taste Like Box Brownies recipe.

1/4 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 cup white sugar
1 tbs vanilla
2 eggs
1/2 cup cocoa powder (I like Hersheys' special dark)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips
3/4 cup flour

Preheat oven to 350. Grease 8 x 8" baking dish. Combine everything but flour, cocoa, and salt, stir. Throw in everything else but the chips. Add the chips. Stir, baby! Bake 30 minutes or until a fork stuck in the middle just comes out clean (let set up for about 10 minutes before eating or they will be goopy).

2. I've posted the tentative dates for a lot a lot of the foreign editions of SHIVER, if you're curious.

3. I'm at about 20,000 words on my NaNo novel. Am I worried? Not yet . . . will be posting on this concept later.

4. Don't let your Jack Russell get into your brother's espresso. Just sayin'.

5. Musical obsession for the day/ month/ life: Anyway You Choose to Give It, by the Black Ghosts. It's on the playlist for Cole from LINGER . . . *gasp the spoilery, it kills me!*

1 comment:

Donna Gambale said...

I don't think you've ever posted a link to music that I didn't love. Keep them coming, please!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...