Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hey, you Virginia Types: Book Signing Today

Hey, Virginian types: if you are in the area, I have a signing today from 2:00-4:00 p.m. at the Midlothian Barnes & Noble: 4600 Commonwealth Center Pkwy, Midlothian, VA 23112.

Now I must manically go burn a playlist to listen to on the way down there, for my NaNo novel. Because there are not yet laws against brainstorming while driving.



moonrat said...

my dear! i am very glad you commented today. i had no idea you read my blog--i'd seen you comment here and there, but figured it was a one-time or two-time thing. my logic? i knew who you were before i saw your name on my blog (scholastic sent me a galley copy of Shiver). this meant i thought of you as a "star" and therefore probably only visiting my blog by accident.

who knew! Maggie Stiefvater reads my blog! long live the kraken!

Maggie Stiefvater said...

Heehee, yes I am a big fan of The Moonrat since long before Shiver (and am trying not to make embarrassing fangirl moments that you commented here)(see, your link has been living on my website since it went live last year. "Places Writers Should Go to Have Some Sense Smacked Into Them") I have about twelve blogs on my google reader and every two weeks, I sit down on Sunday and indulge myself by catching up on them.

We're happy you stopped by! (we = the kraken and me) *grin*

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...