Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pre-Order LINGER! Whooo!!!

Cover for LingerWhoohoo! We interrupt this Maggie-work-day to announce that LINGER is now available for pre-order!!! It has a tiny bit more about the novel. And I should also mention that the price will probably drop closer to the date, if it's the same as their other pre-orders, and Amazon charges you the lowest price when it ships. I can't believe it's already up! And that it's still thrilling to see it, even though this is Maggie Book #4.

Oh man am I excited and nervous to see how readers react to this one. :D

7 comments:

Vicky said...

AH! Man, I can't wait to read this! I can't believe we have to wait so long :(

Jessica Kennedy said...

That's awesome!!! I can't wait to read it!

ElegantSnobbery said...

Aw, pre-order is like a carrot dangling in front of a donkey (yes, I admit freely that I'm the donkey in this little example) But seriously, I can't believe we have to wait so long!

Frankie Diane Mallis said...

This is teasing in the worst way! I can't wait!

Maggie Stiefvater said...

*grin* It'll be here before ya know it.

Donna Gambale said...

I hate waiting. And if you know and love The Princess Bride, I'm saying it in the Inigo Montoya way, when he's feeding the mostly-dead Wesley the miracle pill and it's supposed to take hours...
Yeah. Anyway, yay!!!!

...MY NAME IS ELENI AND I AM A BOOKAHOLIC... said...

Sweet! I need me some more Sam...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...