Thursday, February 18, 2010

Arcane Cat Conversations

I'm thinking they are talking about American Idol.


Frankie Diane Mallis said...

"What's that smell?"

"I don't know."

"Oh I think you do."


"It's you! You smell!"

"No I don't, sniff my belly!"

"OMG that's worse!"

"That's it, I'm leaving."

"For crying out loud! Just lay back and I'll wash you."


*shakes head* "Every. Single. Day."

Juju at Tales of said...

That's hysterical!

Larissa said...

Frankie - that was awesome!

I was going to make up an American Idol conversation, or maybe one about the ridiculousness of men's ice skating costumes, but your convo is better.

Thanks, Maggie!

bella said...

That's hilarious! I find myself being more and more suspicious of my cats now though. lol.

Maggie Stiefvater said...

Bella, that's wise. Cats = dangerous aliens.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...