Monday, February 22, 2010

Green Slime & Writers

I am sort of on crazy wild writing lockdown all this week, so e-mailing/ facebooking/ twittering is going to be sporadic. To the 356 readers who sent me emails in the last few weeks -- I have not forgotten you, I will reply! Ditto to the 548 FB'ers expecting answers!

I did want to post a link to Merry Sisters of Fate, because today, instead of a short story, Brenna Yovanoff, Tessa Gratton and I talked about green slime and writer's block in relation to writing. Yes, that is a Howl's Moving Castle reference. Yes, rumor does have it there is a new Diana Wynne Jones book coming out this April. YES I WANT IT.

That is all.


Ella Press said...

I love Howl's Moving Castle the movie, and forgive me for this, I had no idea it was based on a book. I am embarrassed. Will be reading the post ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, loved the Howl's Moving Castle reference in regard to writer's block. XD That is very apt.

(A new Diana Wynne Jones book out this year? SWEET.)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...