Monday, February 15, 2010

Just two things . . .

After yesterday's epic post, just a quick post to say that

1. I was down in Richmond yesterday and signed some SHIVERs and BALLADs at the West Broad Borders and the Chesterfield Town Centre Barnes and Noble. At each location, I signed all the copies and left one of them both signed and with a drawing of a wolf in it. So for those in the area interested in a bit of scavenger hunt . . . there's also one BALLAD at each location with a drawing of the king of the dead inside.

And

2. then of course I feel I must link, for those who were out frolicking yesterday, back to the GIANT LINGER ARC GIVEAWAY which is currently running, and will be accepting entries until next Sunday.

That's all. Back your presidential activities.

5 comments:

Heather said...

No fair! I used to live in Richmond :( I went to UR. Not anymore, though...maybe I'll send some of my undergrad friends on the scavenger hunt for me ;)

Brooke Dillon said...

Oh, that's so cool! If only I lived in the are (or country... details, right? =P), I'd be on my way there. Fingers crossed for the Linger ARC Giveaway! I'm trying to keep reminding myself that my chances are slim to nil of actually winning a copy so I don't get too excited. Haha =)

Vicky said...

I'm so jealous! I wish I lived in Richmond...

Malbebe said...

AWW Darn. If I had known about this I would of had my dad take me to Richmond to see you! He lives an hour away from Richmond and I live two to three hours away.

Maggie Stiefvater said...

Which direction, Malbebe? I'm doing a signing in Charlottesville next month.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...