Thursday, March 11, 2010

Final Call for Charlottesville Event this Weekend

A final reminder that I'll be signing at the Charlottesville, VA Barnes & Noble this weekend from 1-3 p.m. On Saturday. I always get a bunch of emails after the fact saying "OH! I would've come if I'D ONLY KNOWN!" Well, here's my last reminder post.

Also, those of you who have sent e-mails, facebook friend requests, tweets, youtube comments, and commented on the blog and are waiting for a response, know that I have been doing writing lockdown today and yesterday and hope to play catch up in the next few days so I can feel unguilty about leaving the country (!) next week (!!) I have not forgotten you.

I leave you with one of my favorite Monty Python sketches about Thomas Hardy writing a novel. This is my life right now. Especially the doodle bit. And the crossing out every word he's written bit.


Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...