Sunday, March 14, 2010

In Which Facebook Eats My Soul

Okay, not really.

But I did find out today that Facebook caps off friends at 5,000, and I'm getting sorta close. As in, if readers keep adding me at the same rate they have been, I'll hit it by April. So I PANICKED and then CALMED DOWN and then HAD TEA and then found out that if I had a fan page, I could have unlimited friends (and also add more content.)

So even though I'd been avoiding having a fan page as it sounds really, really egotistical, I now have one. And I won't be deleting the old, personal FB profile, but it won't get new content. So. It has extras like mocked-up covers, never before pubbed facts about writing SHIVER, a discussion board with crit partner hook-up, etc. And it's WAY easier to add info to, so it's gonna be good in the long run.

Here is Ze Link.

In case you are wondering.

I am contemplating writing a butt-kicking post on Monday. It's been awhile since I've done one and I have two people in particular that I would like to butt kick. Hmmmmm.


Crystal Cook said...

You are so sweet :) I really loved getting my friend request confirmed by you on facebook. I showed my husband and everything in an entirely dorky "look how cool one of my favorite authors is, she responded to my friend request!" way. And very much looking forward to the butt kicking tomorrow, those are my favorites.

Maggie Stiefvater said...

Hee hee, Crystal! :) It's nice to know that people notice! So thank you for that. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...