Thursday, April 15, 2010

N WHICH MAGGIE SPEAKS IN ALL CAPS

1. I AM GOING TO NEW ORLEANS WITH MY FAVORITE PEOPLE TOMORROW. *SPASM** AND YES I'M DOING A SIGNING DOWN THERE.

2. I JUST TURNED IN MY ROUGH DRAFT OF FOREVER TO EDITOR MIXTAPE. (WHY YES THAT WOULD BE THE SERIES I HAVE BEEN WRITING ON FOR TWO YEARS SOLID). OMGPANICELATIONSLAPHAPPYOMG

3. WIN DOODLED IN COPIES OF SHIVER, BALLAD, AND THE REPLACEMENT HERE. JUST PICK A FAVORITE STORY BY MONDAY.


OMG MY SERIES IS OVER AND I'M LEAVING TOWN.

*O_O*

7 comments:

Frankie Diane Mallis said...

SO exciting! Linger isn't even out yet and I'm already dying to read Forever!!!!!!!!!!

The Graef Family! said...

I'm not quite sure if I can tell how excited you are? ;) Have a blast in New Orleans. That place ROCKS!! Can't wait for Linger and Forever!!

Lindsay (a.k.a Isabella) said...

Congrats on finishing the series. Have a fantastic time in New Orleans. Looking forward to reading Linger and Forever :)

Jonathon Arntson said...

Yay, time to start another one.

Ann Elise said...

Congratumalations!!! I'm holding out for when Linger is released. Have fun in New Orleans. Your should come out to Australia some time (hint hint).

Laura said...

Hope your trip went well. My friend reviewed and ARC of Linger and I am stoked!

Maggie Stiefvater said...

ooooh, Laura! I hope she loved it!

And thank you, guys! It was so great.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...