Monday, April 26, 2010

There Goes the Neighborhood

Oh look what the friendly UPS man brought today.

Yes, I'm falling back into bad habits. (played these things competitively in college)

Helloooo, old friends.

Oh they are even louder than I remember.



skull.kitten said...

lady, is there anything you can't do? you rock!

Frankie Diane Mallis said...

Niiiice! Do we get to hear some playing from you soon? I hope!

Maggie Stiefvater said...

I cannot make tortillas.

Shannon said...

I'm a competitive Irish have no idea how much I ADORE THIS PICTURE.

Amelia Robinson said...

I'm guessing that the keyboard behind you isn't weighted like a real one. If it is, I must know the make and model. Yet, I know deep, deep down that no keyboard will ever match the true majesty of a real piano.

*cough* Anyways.

Lovely picture. :) My mom is a big fan of the UPS guys. She calls them Brown Santa Clauses. XD

I hope the other residents of your house (and neighbors, for that matter) invest some money in earplugs. XD

Maggie Stiefvater said...

Shannon, hahaha!

Amelia, no, that one's just a cheesy one that has multiple tracks that I use to test drive arrangements before I get real instruments into the mix. They do make keyboards that feel amazingly like pianos, however -- if you do a google search you'll find some. My sister has one that has lovely action.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...