Monday, May 17, 2010

Contest Winners!

1. Okay, you guys are incredible, for starters. I posted the trailer for Linger just nine days ago. And it now has 12,704 views -- that's amazing. There were also 1,144 comments on the two contest blog posts (slightly fewer entries than that, because some of the comments were just comments). So any way you cut it, thank you.

2. Because I have your attention, I should remind you that I post free short fiction (sometimes it is stories in the same world as my novels, mostly not) every third Monday over at Merry Sisters of Fate. And today is one of those Mondays.

3. The winners! (it is somewhat crushing to have only four prizes for over 1,000 entries).


The winner of the necklace is francescacullen, who entered on LJ.

The winner of the dust jacket with the art is wordsfreeme, who entered on LJ.

The winner of the signed LINGER ARC is A Simple Love of Reading who entered on Blogger.

And the winner of the SHIVER artwork is Sara Esser who entered on Blogger.

Please head over here, winners, for my e-mail address, and send me your mailing addresses. Congrats again and HUGE THANKS!!

13 comments:

Abby Annis said...

Congrats to all the winners! Great contest. :)

Sa Toya said...

Congrats winners.... :D

Cari said...

Congratulations to all the winners!

Sherry Dale Rogers said...

Yes, congrats to all the winners.

A Simple Love of Reading said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

I CAN'T BELIEVE I WON!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH MAGGIE!

DJ's Life in Fiction said...

Congratulations everyone!

realteenreviews said...

Yay winners

Aianarie said...

Aw, I didn't win. :( Oh well! Congrats to the winners! *clap*

Chloe Mendez said...

Congrats to the winners!!!! You're so very lucky to be blessed with your amazing prizes!

silentjentm said...

Maggie, would you share with us where you got that lovely necklace from? I loved it so much, I'd really like to get one if I can!

Maggie Stiefvater said...

Of course, Jen! Here's the necklace.

sxswann said...

Yea to the winners! It's fabulous to win a Maggie contest.

Sadonna

Lindsay (a.k.a Isabella) said...

Congrats to all the winners. It was awesome to get the trailer out there.:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...