Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Last Last Linger Contest Reminder

Okay, I am writing a blog post on time management that I'll post in a little bit, but I just wanted to remind everyone that the deadline for the Linger trailer contest is tonight at midnight, EST. You can enter here or here (if you don't have an LJ account). Big thanks to everyone who has posted the Linger trailer online at this point -- it's been absolutely amazing.

And that's all I'm gonna say. Back in a few, with time management thoughts.

4 comments:

Sa Toya said...

literally just found your blog...and series of books...I lurve it when authors blog! I'm getting Shiver soon so it would be awesome to win your ARC!

Maggie Stiefvater said...

I hope you enjoy Shiver!

Chloe Mendez said...

Sa Toya, you will absolutely blown away by Shiver. It's the best book I've ever read, I garuntee you won't be disappointed. My cousin read the first few pages in the car this morning, and I had to literally fight to get the book back from her.

Anonymous said...

love that book! best book i have ever read :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...