Thursday, May 6, 2010

Questions? mmmm???

Okay! I'm off today to the studio to record the music for the Linger trailer. I finished the art for the trailer yesterday and that means I'll be putting it together over the weekend or possibly tomorrow.

I haven't solicited reader questions in awhile, but I thought I'd say it here: if you would like to ask me a question or see me blog about something in particular, leave your suggestion in the comments here. And I'll take 'em under advisement. (note: I won't be replying to individual comments on this post only, but be sure that I will read every suggestion, ok?)

And I guess I will leave you guys with the original Shiver trailer. I'm off! Thanks for a year of insanity and awesomeness!

10 comments:

A Simple Love of Reading said...

That trailer is so beautiful! (Yes, it's the first time I've seen it!) Umm...no questions right now, I'll come back if I have any! I'm so excited to read Linger this summer! :)

Not Hannah said...

I had one and then I decided to see if you answered it and oh. Hi. It was in the first post ever. Heh.

Love the trailer. Can't wait to see the one for "Linger."

Carry on.

sxswann said...

Man I LOVE that trailer. I can't remember if you told us, but how long did it take you to do that trailer?? It was amazing and I've probably watched it 100 times since you put it out there.

Sadonna

Maggie Stiefvater said...

Hahah, thanks, guys!

Sadonna, I didn't keep track of the time, because I did it over several weeks, a couple of hours each night, but it was at least 40 between the music and the art. And the Linger trailer will be at least that, sheesh. But I love doing it!

:)

Jonathon Arntson said...

I have an infinite number of questions about you any given day, but right now I am a well dried up. Ugh.

Lisa said...

Hi Maggie!
I'd like to know how you balance your work with your family. Are your kids in school or daycare so that you can write during the day? I can't seem to accomplish much when my kids are awake, so I'm always impressed when you tweet about current projects!
Lisa

Faith Anne said...

Love the music for the trailer? Oh! There's a question. Ahem: How do you find slash make such great music?!?! :)

Caffenero said...

Wow :O I saw it right now for the first time. It's lovely, delicate and so beautiful!

Silvia

susan-thorson said...

Loved Shiver. Looking forward to Linger. Also loved Lament and Ballad. My "wrong thread" question (smile) is - Will we hear from Luke again?

Mary (BookHounds) said...

I loved Shiver and got an early peak at Linger. Linger is just amazing! Might we get a story about Cole and Isabel? And I would really love to find out what happended to Olivia.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...