Friday, June 11, 2010

Linger Playlist, Texas Dates & Happy Germans

Okay, it's Friday, and it's before Linger's coming out, so more Linger music (are you guys tired of this yet?) It's now five-ish weeks until Linger's release and it's starting to feel really close. As such, I now have my full tour schedule for this summer. Here tis'.

July 20th: Barnes & Noble, Williamsburg, VA, launch event where a Sharpie guitar will be given away.
July 23rd: Keplers, Menlo Park, CA.
July 24th: Copperfield's, Santa Rosa, CA
July 25th: Barnes & Noble, El Cerrito, CA
July 26th: Borders, Glendale, CA
July 27th: Once Upon a Time, Montrose, CA
July 28th: Barnes & Noble, The Woodlands, TX
July 28th: Blue Willow Bookshop, Houston, TX
July 29th: Book People, Austin, TX
(and not officially part of the tour, but August 13th: Williamsburg Public Library)
For full details, go here. (And yes, I will be in Florida and also the UK, Germany, and France and probably other countries this fall, details to come).

The Germans also sent me the website for the German edition of Shiver, Nach Dem Sommer, which has the names of the other two books in the series (and covers!) too. It's pretty darn gorgeous.

Tomorrow I'll be doing an epic post on revisions. But for now, I leave you with two more Linger songs, one from Sam/ Grace's playlist and one from Isabel/ Cole's. Once again, lemme know which one you like better -- I always seem to guess wrong. And also, once again AGAIN, if you love something, go buy a legal copy and do the artists proud. etc.

"Goodnight" by La Rocca. I'm sorry that the sound quality is pretty darn crappy.

and for Cole/ Isabel, "Brooklyn is Burning" by Head Automatica.


Letter Garden said...



Carolin Seidenkranz said...

Oooh. You're coming to Germany? That's awesome! I'm really looking forward to that and I'll definitely come to see you. Hopefully somewhere close to me. ;-)

Ani said...

Are you going to come in Bulgaria??? Oh, please come, that`d be awesome !!!

zonagirlie said...

Awww see what you did there, you go from Texas to Cali... Arizona is in the middle there and ya skipped right over us! :( The Stiefvaterers will be sad.

Maggie Stiefvater said...

LOL, that was EXACTLY my plan, zona! *grin* ;p

Ani, I may be . . .

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...