1. I got distracted by writing over the weekend and Monday and didn't get to do my final revision post with samples. I will do that this week, I promise.
2. Canadians! Shiver has been nominated for the Teen Read Awards, hosted by Indigo. It's sort of a big deal, so if you loved Shiver, if you would vote for me (you can win prizes, or so they tell me) would you vote for it? Here.
3. Ever since I got Loki, my '73 Camaro, I've had the idea that I wanted to convert it to electric when technology could make a bad-a$$ electric car. Now, I know with the Tesla (0-60 in 4 seconds) that it's totally possible. Even though I'll miss the fantastic growl, this makes me think it's time for us to change. I'm looking for places that do high-performance conversions now because begging Tesla for help seems slightly excessive. if any of y'all have any leads -- lemme know, would you?
4. Folks kept asking me to design Shiver shirts and swag. I finally buckled down and here they are.
5. Booksellers: if you are doing an event for Linger's release, please let me know! I'm sending bookmarks and totes to bookstores who are doing Linger release events of all sorts.
6. Over on Merry Sisters of Fate, we did a roundtable on revision.
7. Insert numbers 8-10 here.