Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Final Book Tour Post!

Okay, so I've been asked to post my complete tour schedule again, so here it is. I'll be pretty much in travel mode on the 20th so expect frantic baking and sporadic posting from me in the interim. I'm revoltingly excited to go on tour and I'm also excited to go and poke around California cliffs for a few days beforehand.

The Second Sharpie GuitarA word about the launch party in Williamsburg. First of all, we're raffling off fun prizes. Such as the

- Shiver edition Sharpie-guitar, which I doodled on with a Sharpie in Shiver themes. (more pictures here.)

- These spiffy Linger tank tops that Scholastic just sent me.

- A few foreign editions, like French, Bulgarian, Portuguese, and Hungarian copies of Shiver.

- Barnes and Noble gift cards

PLEASE RSVP, however, if you're coming to the Williamsburg event.

And please, please, for all of these signings -- I'm happy to sign multiple books, but you must buy at least one book from the store where I'm signing. PRETTY PLEASE. It takes resources to put on a successful signing, and to not buy a book there makes it harder for them to justify the next event.


EVENTS: (links are to Facebook event pages for each one, but there are links to the event info within those pages as well)

 
July 20th at 5pm

B&N Williamsburg VA
College of William & Mary Bookstore
Duke of Gloucester Street
Williamsburg, VA 23185
Phone: 757-253-4900
Friday, July 23rd, 7pm

Kepler’s
1010 El Camino Real
San Francisco, CA 94025
Phone: 650-462-5506
 Saturday, July 24th, 7pm

Petaluma Copperfield’s
701 Wilson Street
Santa Rosa, CA 95401
Phone: 707/579-8797
 Sunday, July 25 4pm

B&N El Cerrito,
6050 El Cerrito Plaza
El Cerrito, CA 94530
Phone 510-524-0087
 Monday July 26th at 7pm

Borders Glendale
100 S. Brand Blvd.
Glendale, CA 91204
Tuesday, July 27th at 6pm

Once Upon A Time Book Store
2207 Honolulu Ave.
Montrose, CA 91020
 Wednesday, 7/28 at 3pm

B&N the Woodlands
1201 Lake Woodlands Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77381
281-465-8744 phone
Wednesday, 7/28 at 7pm

Blue Willow Bookshop
14532 Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77079
(281) 497-8675 phone
 Thursday 7/29 at 7pm

BookPeople Bookstore
603 N. Lamar
Austin, TX 78703
(512) 472-4288 x 201
Friday 8/13

Reading Rampage
Williamsburg Public Library
Scotland Street
Williamsburg, VA

My complete up to date appearances list is here.

And then, because I'm often asked: I will also be in Daytona and Orlando in September and November, respectively, but I'm not certain about public events yet (I'll be at conferences). I'll definitely try to stop and do stock signings at least. I will be touring overseas for most of October. I'll be in the UK (and possibly Ireland) for the first week, then Germany. There are also rumors of Lithuania, Finland, and the Netherlands in October. In December I will definitely be in France, and looks like Hungary and Bulgaria are also in the works. I always get asked about Canada, and I'll say that it's a possibility for 2011, as is Australia, but nothing certain. And I get asked about other U.S. locations all the time too -- unfortunately, I'm just out of time for scheduling more travel in 2010, but I'll be out and about again for FOREVER in 2011.

And as always, if you want a signed book desperately but cannot come to a signing, Fountain Bookstore in Richmond, VA, sells books that I've signed and ships them all over the U.S. and Canada.

For all of your guys making epic trips to see me, I appreciate it and can't wait to meet you all! WHOO. HOO.

8 comments:

Amelia Robinson said...

Of course! North Carolina isn't important enough to garner a book signing! Bah!

Well. Hope everyone else has a good time. *sigh* I'll just sit here and burn with envy in the meantime. XD

Congrats on the shirts! They look awesome. (Now only if *I* could pull off wearing a shirt like that. XD)

-Amelia

Jen said...

I'm so excited to stop by and see you at Blue Willow Bookshop!!! I also look forward to showcasing your interview on the 25h on my blog!!!

Yay for LINGER!!! Oh my gosh how I love those shirts!!! I'd totally buy one and wear it!

Loveiny said...

To Hungary? :D Maggie, it' a really good idea :D I hope you will come here :D It would be great :D I wait the Linger so much, but we Hungarians can read it just around October :( It's really sad :( But we wait so much :D

Natalie said...

Maggie,
You are brave to go from the Woodlands to Houston in just a few hours!! Hopefully they will be feeding you in between signing! We have a really funny shirt waiting for you when we see you in Houston..lol..

http://idsoratherbereading.blogspot.com/2010/07/in-my-mailbox-71810.html

It's at the bottom of the post!

Redstar55 said...

Please come to Boston!!!! I won't be able to make the book signing :'(

Maggie Stiefvater said...

Haha, Natalie! I think mine would be "fictional men do the laundry" . . .

Jen! Can't wait to meet you!

Boston would be great, one day . . . and Hungary is so exciting.

umblaettern said...

Do you know where in Germany you will appear? I would really really really die to get my books signed. (Isn't it a little bit crazy for an author to hear people say things like that? ^^ Sounds like I'm a stalker or something like that *embarrassed*).

Maggie Stiefvater said...

@umblaettern - hee hee, not crazy at all - flattering! Right now I believe it will be Frankfurt and Berlin, but I'll update that when I find out for certain.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...