Saturday, August 21, 2010

Positively Every Interview, Ever

For LINGER's release, I did a lot of blog interviews. If, for some reason, you wanted to spend an entire afternoon reading about the life and time of Maggie, I figured I would put all the recent ones in one place. If you did an interview or guest blog post with me and it's not on this list, lemme know and I'll add it.

Goodreads
The Trades
Elle Girl
Devourer of Books
Presenting Lenore
Galleysmith
She Knows
On Our Minds
A Good Addiction
A Life Bound By Books
YA Reads
Abyss
Tattoeed Books
Paperbacks & Postcards
Unedited
Bookpage
Reality Bypass
Princess Bookie
DJ's Life in Fiction
Girls in the Stacks
Pure Imagination
Alison's Bookmarks
Behind Yellow Eyes
First Novels Club
Book Whisperer
Edwards Meadow
The Dark Phantom
Mayra's Secret Bookcase
Red Pen of Doom
Book Woman Reads YA
The Book Vault
Read This Book
Lavender Lines
He Followed Me Home
Rayment's Reading Rants
The Nerd's Wife
YA Bookshelf
The Rock Pool
The Book Wars
All Things Urban Fantasy
Amazon
Book Chic

Thanks for everyone who shared blog space with me! :) Some of these bloggers have been reviewing and featuring my books since Lament and . . . well, elephants never forget. I appreciate it!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Aww thank you for giving me some blog love!!! I loved giving you some fun questions to answer, and then meeting you at Blue Willow Bookshop! It was so much fun and I' can't wait for you to visit Houston, Texas again with the next release of your novel!

Maggie Stiefvater said...

You're welcome, Jen! Thank you for coming out to see me! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...