Sunday, August 8, 2010

Three Maggie Spotting Possibilities

1. I'm very very very flattered to be the keynote speaker at the 2010 KidLit Con in Minneapolis, in October, after getting back from my overseas tour (details to follow on that soooooon). I'll be talking about blogging as an author and reader, nuts and bolts and do's and don'ts and other things I've learned the hard way.

2. This month, on Friday the 13th, I will be in Williamsburg, Virginia, doing a library program at my old childhood library on Scotland Street. A Shiver Night that Lingers - details here!

3. And also for fellow Virginians, I will be signing in the brand new Joseph-Beth's bookstore in Fredericksburg, Virginia, on the 21st of this month. Right now it looks like it is from 2-4 p.m., I'll let you know if that changes. Their number in case you want to reserve a signed book is (540) 736-4560 x 1540.

Now, I'm totally on writing lock down until I turn in a completed draft of FOREVER that I'm happy with (yes, I'm revising, and yes, I'm picky), which I'm thinking will be Wednesday. As such, I should not touch the internet. Which means either there will be a dearth of blogging of a sudden slew of it, depending on how stuck I get.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Yes! Write forever! Dieing to read it.
beth-project52.blogspot.com

Faith said...

I just finished Linger. How could you do that to us (your readers) and end it like that? I hated Linger (I don't mean that... I just hated how abruptly it ended) =). Forever is gonna be awesome!!! Are you going to introduce new characters? Will Olivia come back? WILL SAM FIND A CURE?!?!?!? The questions that haunt me.

WildIrishRose33 said...

I think you should be in Fredericksburg the 2nd week of November. Just sayin. :-P Cuz I won't be back home until then!

Maggie Stiefvater said...

@Faith - now you KNOW I'm not going to do spoilers!! *Grin*

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...