1. I keep forgetting to mention that SHIVER has been nominated to the ALA/ YALSA's Teens' Top Ten list. It's a popular choice vote, so if you loved SHIVER and are a teen, I'd appreciate a vote. However, I'm very egalitarian and just like to have lots of participation for stuff like that, so if you seem something else on that list you loved more, vote for it instead. Just vote! Here's the link.
2. I have word that the Hebrew edition of SHIVER is in its end stages, for those who have been waiting. And of course the German edition is coming out with much pomp and beauteous cover THIS MONTH.
3. I will be announcing an icon contest and an event with me and Jackson Pearce at the end of the month. ooooh! Aaaaaah!
4. Giant six food squids are taking over the California coast. I'm not making this up. Scientists think it's because California's coastal waters are dropping oxygen levels, and squid like to live in low oxygen areas. So, like, California, shopping malls, airplanes, and conference rooms.
5. I bought one of those bouncy yoga ball chairs to sit on, because people on twitter told me to. It's supposed to be arriving in a week or so. It may effect my post quality; just warning you now. Some people tell me they're hard to sit on, but I kind of like the idea of a chair that must be tamed and broken. SIT, CHAIR, SIT!
6. That's it.