Sunday, September 5, 2010

UK Tour Schedule!

Okay -- I promised my UK schedule, and here it is. These are all the events that I'll be doing (public, anyway) and though some of the details will be added later, no more events will. So . . . yeesh. I can't believe that I go on to tour in Europe for several more weeks after this! Details will be added here before anywhere else. Sorry there aren't more events in the north; time constraints just made it impossible. I really wanted to hit Scotland (but I'll settle for a crazy schedule in Dublin, since I've never been to Ireland or Northern Ireland).

September 30, Thursday
Meet Maggie Stiefvater, Jennifer Lynn Barnes & Michael Scott
40 Lower O'Connell St
Dublin, Ireland
6-8 p.m.
October 1, Friday
Private library event in Ireland
October 2, Saturday
Noon: London Bookstore signing -- details of store TBA
Afternoon: private media events
October 3, Sunday
Maggie Stiefvater & Jennifer Lynn Barnes at the Bath Literature Festival
Bath Literature Festival
Guildhall, High Street
Bath, United Kingdom
6:00-7:00 p.m.
More info here:
October 4, Monday
Morning/ afternoon: private school event in Coventry
Warwick Words Festival
Bridge House
Myton Road
5-7 p.m. (signing begins at 6 p.m.) Tickets £5
October 5, Tuesday
Crawley Library
Southgate Avenue
Crawley, United Kingdom
6:00-9:00 p.m.
October 6, Wednesday
3 p.m. Public signing/ event at a central London book shop, store TBA

It looks distinctly unimpressive with all the travel and media events taken out. But I promise you, I will be running around like a chicken with my head cut off in between all of those times.

Also . . . I CANNOT WAIT.

That's all.


Michaela (Love for Reading) said...

*squee galore* I will definitely be there for one of the London events! Probably the Saturday one so I don't have to rush from school to get to the one on Wednesday.
I hope you have a good time touring!

Maggie Stiefvater said...

Oh lovely, thanks, Michaela!

chanel said...

Ahhh I will definately be at the london event! :D hope u have fun in the uk :)

Anonymous said...

:( i just rang up and all the tickets are booked, planning on doing any more england tours anytime soon :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...