Sunday, October 10, 2010

Blogging Problems

I have a slight problem. I have loads to blog about, but Orlando, my laptop, is on GIANT FLASHING RED BAR OF LOW POWER, and for some reason won't play nicely with any of my international power adapters. My flat iron will, though, so that's such a relief. Because you know I use that a lot in my day to day working life.

So here I am in Berlin, my camera full of things I must share and can't, getting ready for my final public event in Germany and desperately needing to update my Facebook on Dutch events coming up, and . . . all I can do is leave you with this photo of me and an advertisement in the Frankfurt Airport, taken by the lovely and evil Judith of Loewe, my German publisher.

The text on this advert? "Wolves in Sheep's Clothing." Possibly this was how Sam was dressed when Grace first met him.

9 comments:

furba4eva said...

Pink socks and all, eh?!

Alkyoni said...

Did he really have those socks on?

Steph said...

I'm really diggin' the pink socks... I think I have a pair just like them! Anyways if this guy came out of the woods with only pink socks on... I'd take him in.

Tahlia said...

What a great photo. Your German publisher is a darling to set that up.

Adrianna said...

...Wow. Sexy. Pink. Sox.

Solvang Sherrie said...

Love this photo!

ladaisi said...

I was just directed to your blog by a friend. I haven't read your books yet but I LOVE your blogging style! You are so funny. So now I must buy your books. Which is good because I've been sorely lacking in things to read lately.

Suzanne said...

The pink can be photoshopped out easily enough...

Miss Bookiverse said...

How did you like Berlin, Maggie? I was at your event. The reading was really nice and I enjoyed your interview so much :D The people there were a little weird though, a shame it was so hard to get to talk to you personally :/
I recorded your interview, if you're interested to watch yourself and your awesome story telling, check it out:
http://missbookiverse.blogspot.com/2010/10/maggie-stiefvater-lesung-in-berlin.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...