Sunday, December 5, 2010

excuses, excuses

I'm afraid that I'm not posting about my Euro tour at the moment because my lovely French hotel (which has the finest pillows known to man . . . if I look plump in some of my photos later, it will be because I've smuggled it out under my shirt) only has internet in the lobby, which is somewhat inconvenient when you're rarely in the hotel and even less rarely in the lobby. Also, I'm just uncomfortable blogging while wearing pants. Lover is trying to convince me to just wear my pajama pants down to the lobby, but I will not be That Girl.

So this is a placeholder blog post telling you that I'm frolicking and meeting French fans and, today, taking a day trip to Omaha Beach in Normandy to let Lover go to the D-Day memorial and me see ever more cliffs for Secret Novel.

Here is a photo of me with my eyes closed, for some reason.

And with that, I'm off to go put on my pajama pants.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...