Friday, January 7, 2011

Foreign Covers!

So just a quick one today to say that the UK unveiled their cover for FOREVER yesterday.

Forever, UK Edition


Yes, that is going to be shimmery in real life. What I find interesting is that they designed this cover before I sent them the manuscript (mostly because I took so bloody long getting them the manuscript) and still, there's an aspect on the cover that really reflects an important Plot Point that they couldn't know about. Color me impressed.

Also notice how it is covered with the glossy tears of British readers.

While I'm at it, I might as well post some other foreign covers that I don't think I've shared yet.

Chinese edition of Shiver

I think this one -- the Chinese edition -- would be a great poster for my wall. It's ART.

Russian edition of Shiver

The Russian edition of Shiver! Oh! says Grace! My thoughts are in Cyrillic!

And finally, the UK edition of Ballad (coming out in May).

ballad
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...