Saturday, February 5, 2011

Live Show with Authors tonight at 8:00 P.M. EST

SO I am reporting live from Branson, Missouri, the site of the writers' retreat I'm hosting. Hijinks have already occurred and we are eating cookie dough under the shadow of the stuffed moose head, but that's not what I'm popping in to tell you. I'm sticking my head into the blogosphere to say that every night February 5-8, we will be hosting a live chat with four or five authors from the retreat from 8:00 p.m. eastern to 9:00 p.m. You can ask them any questions you like (no guarantees they'll ANSWER them) and they're all yours for an hour . . . but I'm not telling you which authors will be there on which night. I CAN tell you that each of these authors will appear at some point on one of those nights:

1. Jackson Pearce (who's hosting -- thanks, Jackson) (SISTERS RED, SWEETLY)
2. me. (me)
3. Tessa Gratton (BLOOD MAGIC, coming May)
4. Natalie Standiford (CONFESSIONS OF THE SULLIVAN SISTERS, HOW TO SAY GOODBYE IN ROBOT)
5. Beth Revis (ACROSS THE UNIVERSE)
6. Carrie Ryan (FOREST OF HANDS AND TEETH)
7. Jeri Smith-Ready (SHADE, WICKED GAME)
8. Brenna Yovanoff (THE REPLACEMENT)
9. Julie Kagawa (THE IRON KING)
10. Julia Karr (XVI)
11. Sarah Darer Littman (LIFE, AFTER)
12. Kiersten White (PARANORMALCY)
13. Myra McEntire (HOURGLASS)
14. Jenny Moss (SHADOW, TAKING OFF)
15. Victoria Schwab (THE NEAR WITCH)
16. Saundra Mitchell (THE VESPERTINE)
17. Jackie Dolamore (MAGIC UNDER GLASS)
18. Sonia Gesler (THE REVENANT)
19. Dawn Metcalf (LUMINOUS)

So please come? The link is here: http://www.livestream.com/jacksonpearce.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...