Friday, April 1, 2011

April Appearances in Virginia

1. I swear this is not an April Fool's Prank. Google did a great one.

2. I have two events coming up in Virginia in the next few weeks, the last ones I have until FOREVER comes out in July.

3. One is in Fredericksburg, VA, and put on by the Fredericksburg Area Service League. It's a Author Book Chat and Dinner and it benefits area projects and they will be giving fun stuff away, as will I, and I think I shall read a Small Part of Forever. It's on April 7th, details here:

4. The other, "Taking Books to Heart," is aimed at teachers, librarians, and "other adults interested in young adult literature" (that would be me). It's in Williamsburg, VA, on April 13th. Details here: I'll be talking about books that I fell in love with as a teen and chatting with participants.

5. I'll be announcing a few other appearances VERY SHORTLY. I think next week, as a matter of fact. With exciting! guest! stars!

6. Today I am picking up my car, Loki, from the shop, where he was getting air-conditioning installed for my Epic Road Trip this summer. I am obscenely excited.

/maggie out
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...