Monday, April 11, 2011

THIS IS TEEN! events with Meg Cabot & Libba Bray. Also, Australia

So, in addition to going places and breaking down in my Camaro this year, I also have some events booked with Meg Cabot & Libba Bray as part of Scholastic's This is Teen promotion. 

When they first pitched the idea to me, I thought This is Teen would involve sneaking out of the house, grappling with one little triangle of my hair always being greasy, having musicians not take me seriously, wondering why clothing in the juniors section never seemed to fit me, and wondering if now was the time to learn how to put on make-up.

It turns out that was not what they meant. They meant this.

And these are the places Meg, Libba, & I will be stopping by.

• May 24, 2011, Barnes & Noble in Carle Place, NY
• May 26, 201, The Scholastic Store in New York, NY
• June 13, 2011, Books Inc. in San Francisco, CA
• June 15, 2011, Anderson’s Bookshop in Naperville, IL
• June 16, 2011, Wellesley Booksmith in Wellesley, MA
• July 23, 2011, Books & Books in Miami, FL

I don't have the times yet, but when I do, they'll be posted here.

MOREVER, it seems, I'M GOING TO AUSTRALIA. I'll be at both the Melbourne Writers Festival and the Brisbane Writers Festival in August/ September. I am revoltingly pleased.

That's all.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...