Friday, April 29, 2011

U.S. Tour Locations

Stiefvater Author 2011 largeI'm pleased to say that I have been given my full tour schedule by Scholastic. I don't have all of the exact times or store locations yet, but I'll update when I do (with Facebook events for confirmation). I should mention now that I am getting together some swag for these events. Namely, I'm pretty sure there will be at least one Sharpie guitar, and possibly two. There may also be a Secret Musician singing "Summer Girl" at the launch. Oh! Oh! This is a good excuse to trot out my new author photo. Do you like it? It was hard to find one that didn't have Evil Eyes or Withering Smiles. I also notice that I have my grandmother's nose.

The Sharpie GuitarNow, I can already hear the groans of fans out of reach of the tour events below, but a) remember that I will also be traveling for This is Teen with Meg Cabot & Libba Bray, so your area might be one of those and b) I'll be driving a 1973 Camaro to all of these events, which limits the span of the thing. So when you're moaning, "Maggie never comes to Arizona!" just imagine the days of driving and have mercy on me.

Okay, that aside, here goes:

Tuesday, July 12th
7 PM
MacLean, VA: B&N Tyson’s Corner

Wednesday, July 13th

12-1 PM signing
Philadelphia, PA: Children’s Book World

Thursday, July 14th
7 PM
Dewitt, NY: Barnes & Noble Dewitt

Saturday July 16

Chapters Oshawa
Oshawa, Ontario

Saturday July 16
Indigo Yorkdale
Toronto, Ontario

Sunday July 17
Chapters South London
London, Ontario

Monday, July 18th
7 PM
Novi, MI: Borders Novi

Tuesday, July 19th
7 PM
Naperville, IL: Anderson’s Bookshop

Wednesday, July 20th
7 PM
Madison, WI: Barnes & Noble

Monday, July 25th

2 PM
St. Paul, MN: Red Balloon

Monday, July 25th
Timing TK
Minneapolis, MN: Wild Rumpus

Wednesday, July 27th
7 PM
Kansas City, KS: Rainy Day Books

Thursday, July 28th

Timing TK
St. Louis, MO: Pudd’n Head Books

Sunday, July 31st
3 PM
Nashville, TN: Nashville Public Library

Monday, August 1st
7 PM
Decatur, GA: Little Shop of Stories

Tuesday, August 2nd
5 PM
Raleigh, NC: Quailridge Books

Friday, August 5th
7 PM
Williamsburg, VA: The College of William & Mary Bookstore

Hope to see you guys!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...