Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Teaser Tuesday!

I've been doing Teaser Tuesday snippets over on Twitter and Facebook for the past couple of weeks and realized that I had been meanly excluding my blog. So I figured I would remedy that by gathering all of the teasers I have posted so far for FOREVER and putting them in one place.

Here are the teaser sentences I've posted so far:

Week 1: “Grace,” I whispered. “This isn’t how it ends.”

2: "Cole," I breathed. "What have you done to yourself?"

3: I had no real idea where I was, but I knew this: I was nowhere near Mercy Falls.

4: I said, “Uh — six minutes since I found him. He’s not breathing.”

5: “Just tell me. Is there something going on between you two?”


I have a 12 hour and 36 minute long playlist for FOREVER, since there are 8 weeks until FOREVER comes out, here are the top 8 songs with the most plays (I listened to most often while writing).

8. "Lille" - Lisa Hannigan
7. "First Floor People" - Barcelona
6. "Gutter" - Paper Route
5. "Comes and Goes (In Waves)" - Greg Laswell (iTunes LIES. This was the song that influenced me the most)
4. "Devil You Know" - Pinback
3. "Honey Honey" - Feist
2. "Sandra's Theme" - Danny Elfman
1. "One Last Message" - Andrew Lockington


Things I have said about FOREVER: "It has happier moments than either of the two books . . . and SADDER MOMENTS than either of other two books."


Me reading the first chapter of FOREVER.

Well, you just don't get more teasery than that.
/Maggie out
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...