1. Had two events in Minnesota, one in Miami, one in Kansas City, and one in St. Louis, all populated by fantastic people who knew who I was.
2. Embraced Lover for the first time in 15 days, as he flew in to Minneapolis to take over co-pilot duties from Tessa.
3. Tried to fit Tessa, Natalie, Lover, and I and Tessa, Natalie, Lover, and my luggage into Loki for the drive through Iowa.
4. Rented a car.
5. Finally bought a GPS.
6. Ignored the GPS.
7. Simmered when, 50 miles outside St. Louis, the air conditioning on Loki suddenly stopped working.
8. Discovered a giant hole in Loki’s air conditioning condenser.
9. While still in St. Louis, found a place with a part to fix Loki’s air conditioning.
10. In Nashville, my next tour stop. Six hours away.
It’s going to be a long drive.
While I sweat, you can watch a video of Tessa and I in Wisconsin, trying to determine where all these Vikings came from.