Here it is. As always, if you love a song, please buy a legal copy of it and support the artist.
The Forever playlist
- "Comes and Goes (In Waves)"—Greg Laswell
- "No One's Gonna Love You"—Band of Horses
- "Green Hills Race for California"—Emerson Hart
- "Canvas"—Imogen Heap
- "Samson"—Regina Spektor
- "The Dragon"—The Guggenheim Grotto
- "New Slang"—The Shins
- "Tiger Mountain Peasant Song"—Fleet Foxes
- "First Floor People"—Barcelona
- "Librarian"—My Morning Jacket
- "Sort Of"—Ingrid Michaelson
- "Never Bloom Again"—The Perishers
- "Powerlines"—Western States Motel
- "33"—Great Northern
- "Miner's Lamp"—Steve Reynolds
- "Kings Horses"—JET
- "Honey Honey"—Feist
- "Winter Song"—Sara Barilles & Ingrid Michaelson
- "Lille"—Lisa Hannigan
- "I and Love and You"—The Avett Brothers
Not everything was available on Playlist.com for sampling, but here's most of it.
I also have a rather disorganized and louder collection of music that I used to write Cole's scenes, but I'm not certain that will be as universally liked . . .
ETA: okaaaay, but don't say I didn't warn you. Here's the Cole/ Isabel playlist (and here it is on iTunes).