Monday, October 17, 2011

I Have No Words, So More Pictures

asdfl;ajsdfl;kjasdf.

It's finally here. Well, I mean, tomorrow. But tomorrow is practically today, if you're using the Children-Friendly Method Of Counting Days Until Christmas, where you don't count the day you're currently living, nor Christmas itself.

Remember how I posted about November Cakes and how I had to touch everything in The Scorpio Races for it to be real? That includes the cliffs that the deadly horse race is run beneath. I visited . . . a lot of cliffs.

Danger, Maggie! Stay Back!
California!

Me At the Seven Sisters
Sussex!

Me freezing in Normandy near Omaha Beach
Normandy!

Me at Bempton Cliffs
Bempton!

Me at Flamborough Head
Flamborough!

I realize I made some dubious wardrobe decisions on those trips. I don't want to hear about it.

Man, though, I'm excited for this book to be out. Aside from the launch party in D.C. this Thursday and the California dates I have this week (I'm not even going to bother getting off of West Coast time), I also have two online events for those who can't make it out to a bookstore. There is this one:



And also an online live chat with Mundie Moms. That one is on Thursday at 9 p.m. and the original announcement is here.

What else? I feel like I should just get everything out there all at once. I was hoping to have my UK tour schedule available today, but alas, that will have to come later. Oh, oh, I should mention that on the home page of the website, you can now download me reading the first and second chapters of the book, as well as the music from the trailer (I think I mentioned that last one earlier, but the second chapter is a new development).

Now I have to go and brush my hair, because I'm going to drive down to Richmond to sign and doodle in the pre-ordered copies of SCORPIO at Fountain Bookstore. If anyone is in the Richmond area and dying to see what I look like signing and doodling in a lot of books, I'll be getting there at around 3 p.m.ish.

That's it! I think I shall close in the same way I opened. alkd;flajsd;fljksld;fkjaslkdfj;alskjdflasjdf.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...