Monday, October 3, 2011

Werewolf Nookie & Homicidal Faeries in Several Languages

One of my favorite pastimes while traveling overseas is browsing in bookstores, because I love seeing the different covers that different countries put on novels I've read. My reactions tend to go one of two ways: OH. MY. WHY? or WHY DON'T WE GET THAT COVER?

It's been a very very long time since I've posted the covers of my latest foreign editions, but here they are. Do they inspire OH. MY. WHY? or WHY DON'T WE GET THAT COVER?


Bulgarian Edition of FOREVER

Italian Edition of FOREVER

French Edition of FOREVER

Spanish Edition of FOREVER

Chinese edition of Linger

 German edition of Linger

Russian edition of Linger

Polish edition of Linger

Italian edition of Ballad

Mexican edition of Ballad

Polish edition of Lament

Spanish book club edition of Shiver

Swedish Paperback edition of Shiver

Serbian edition of Linger
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...