Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Foreign Cover Round Up

It's been awhile since I posted foreign covers, and as I find them intriguing, I figured I'd share the ones I'd gotten since my last wrap up.

In other news, I have a Lego Dobby on my desk and for some reason, he's always missing his head when I first sit down in my office. I'm not sure who the culprit is (knowing Dobby, maybe he's doing it to himself). Regardless, it's extremely distracting.


French and Russian editions of The Scorpio Races.


Indonesian editions of Lament & Ballad, Polish edition of Ballad, new German editions of Lament & Ballad

Japanese edition of Lament, Russian and Danish editions of Forever


New UK Mass-market (super market) editions of Shiver, Linger, Forever

Czech, Dutch, Finnish, Lithuanian, and Swedish editions of Forever

Favorites? Ones you hate? Ones you wish we had in the U.S.?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...