Saturday, March 10, 2012

March/ April events (VA, CO, TX & CA)

People at the launch!

I have updated my March/ April events (I always add them here as soon I get the details of them) so I figured I'd better post them here. I've been enjoying my three months of hermit-like behavior over the winter but I'll confess my feet are itchy as well.

March 16, speaker: Virginia State Reading Association Conference
Richmond, VA
(conference for educations, librarians, booksellers; open to public with conference registration)

March 31, keynote speaker: Colorado Teen Literature Festival
Denver, CO

April 14, Houston Teen Book Con
Houston, TX

April 16, This is Teen Signing with Siobhan Vivian & Elizabeth Eulberg
Book People
Austin, TX

April 19, This is Teen Signing with David Levithan, Libba Bray, Pete Hautman & Siobhan Vivian
Mrs. Nelson's Toy & Book Shop
La Verne, CA

April 21-22, LA Times Book Festival

Monday, April 23rd, Printz Event with John Corey Whaley
Burbank Public Library—Buena Vista Branch auditorium
300 N. Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91505

April 24, Event with Fellow Printz Winners John Corey Whaley & Daniel Handler
Book Passage
Corte Madera, CA

April 25, NYMBC presents the Printz Winners
Books Inc, 601 Van Ness, San Francisco, CA

I would like to point out the awesomeness of folks that I am doing group events with here, including my peep Libba Bray, who was with me on This is Teen events last year, and John Corey Whaley, whose book I just read and adored, and David Levithan, my fearless editor at Scholastic.

Hopefully I'll see some of you folks there. If you do come out to see me, please let me know when I know you from the blog! I don't remember everybody's handles online, but I remember a lot . . . and I remember a lot of icons. It makes me feel cozy when I know I'm among blog readers.

Texas! Whoo! San Fran! Whoo! Actually, all of it: whoo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...