Tuesday, April 3, 2012

BEHOLD! New Website = New Goodies

I realize that this announcement is probably not as thrilling to the rest of the human population as it is to me, but here it is:

I have redesigned my website.

And by "I," I really mean "Forefathers," who are crazy talented web designers. I asked them to design a site that would fit all of the extras for all the books and incorporate some of my art and be easy to navigate. I didn't think it was really possible, but they've done it. And it is now officially live at www.maggiestiefvater.com.

And there are all sorts of goodies there that I hope readers will like. Such as:
- all of the book trailer tunes for download
- prequel and postquel extra stories for the faerie books
- discussion guide for Shiver
- wallpapers and icons
- playlists for all the books
- the recipe for November Cakes
- foreign editions and where to find them
etc. etc.

I will also be gradually moving my blogging presence over there, too, though I'll try to make the transition slow and painless by mirroring blog posts over there for awhile (although not this blog post. It seems strange to put a blog post about your new website on the blog which is on your new website).

So let me know what you think!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...