Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Making of the Music of The Raven Boys

I believe I have worn two or three inches off my legs running around Javits Center for BookExpo. I sort of fell asleep last night in a puddle of my own drool. So I'm sorry for my slowness in replying to blog comments and Twitter stuff. You guys have been amazing about the book trailer! (Also, those of you who are concerned about getting multiple e-mails about seemingly duplicate entries on the Contest Machine site, it is all working on my end, so don't worry!)

Folks have asked if the music will be available for download on my site like the others and yes, it will, but not until I get back into my office at the end of the month. On the topic of music, I do have a video of the studio process if you're curious:

 I might do a making of the art post after I get back. Possibly?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...