Thursday, June 21, 2012

Where in the World is Maggie Stiefvater?

Possibly I am now old enough to make a reference that many of my readers won't get. Does anybody remember Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? Maybe not. BUT I DO.

So where was I these past weeks? Well, apart from New York, and touring across the UK, I was also here:


Aikwood Tower

here:

Scottish Borders

here:

Dusk in Scottish borders

here:

House in Scottish borders

here:

Scottish Road near Selkirk

here:

Road through Scottish borders

here:

Castlerigg Stone Circle

here:

Scottish Borders

here:

Scotland borders

That would be Scotland. Coming to a novel near you? Anyway, I got back on Tuesday and tomorrow morning I'm headed off to ALA, otherwise known as my favorite convention of the year. I will be a more attentive blogger when I return.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...