Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Last Call for Signed, Doodled Raven Boys

Hullo guys! Radio silence always means one of two things: I'm out of the state, or I'm on the last few weeks of a deadline. The latter is true this time — I'm frenzied working on the sequel to THE RAVEN BOYS, which is even weirder and more Maggie. If you can even imagine such a thing.

Anyway, I was reminded by Fountain Bookstore that very soon I'll be driving down there to sign and doodle in all of the copies that are pre-ordered through them. I figured I'd better mention it again on the blogs, because I have gotten a few questions about it each week on Facebook.

Here is the deal. If you pre-order a copy of The Raven Boys from Fountain Bookstore, I will sign it and doodle in it. And I also got these really spiffy limited edition bookplates that feature my art from the trailer, and one of those is going in each pre-order too.

Bookplate for Fountain Bookstore

Fountain Bookstore ships all over the U.S. right through their website, which is convenient if you can't make it to one of my signings (although surely you'd prefer to hear my cheery voice telling bad jokes)(although I generally don't doodle at my in-person signings). And they also ship ALL OVER THE WORLD if you shoot them an e-mail so they can arrange for the shipping.

And yes, I will sign every book that is ordered from them BEFORE the release date of September 18th, which is when I'll be taking off on tour as well. And yes, it is only through Fountain Bookstore that I'm doing this, because they're the only store that I visit to sign books before the books come out. They do also have signed copies of everything else I've written too.

I will be doing a More Useful blogpost (you won't be able to believe how useful it is) later this week.

. . . I cannot really believe it's two weeks until this book comes out.

(is it braggy to say it just got a fourth starred review from Children's Bulletin? Probably. I didn't say it).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...